Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 May 2010

Go Team!


This is part of what has been keeping me so busy!  We decided to let Caroline do Competition cheer!  I think I have gone temporarily insane!  LOL!!!!  But I'm so proud of her!  She can almost do a backhand spring!  I never even imagined she would be able to do that!  I was a dancer, not a cheerleader, so this has thrown me for a loop!  With dancing, I could help her, and teach her...with this, yeah...not so much!  Do any of your girls do cheer or tumbling?  Give me some pointers...I'm begging!

1 comment:

Martha Jones said...

That's awesome that she is doing cheerleading. I always thought it would be so fun to do. My little one tells me that she is going to be a cheerleader when she grows up. LOL! Looks like Caroline is a natural!