Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12 May 2010

It's Been Awhile

...and I'm so sorry I haven't updated everyone on what has been going on!  Things have just been so CRAZY


Mary Lou is doing much better!  PTL!  I cannot tell you how much everyone's prayers have meant to us!  Things have been up and down, but she's finally getting her strength back.  She was in the Cardiac ICU in Miami for a week.  They put in a biventricular defibrillator, and sent her on her way back to Texas.  She was very weak {still weak, but getting stronger!}and even had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital one day.  She was released the next day and just keeps getting stronger!  She started cardiac physical therapy this week, so she should be slowly getting back to her normal self soon.

Check back later to see all my new posts!  I have so many posts that I have neglected over the last month!  And so many things I have to catch up on!  If you have placed an order with me and are waiting on it, please forgive me!  They should all be going out by the end of this week!  And I know I have told some sweet friends that they will be getting a little gift from me in the mail, I'm so sorry those haven't gone out yet!  They too will go out this week!

4 comments:

Camily said...

So glad she is doing better! I've been wondering and thinking about all of you! I can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Also--email me your address. I have your pay it forward gift ready for you! My email is:
camilyteed(at)aol(dot)com

Martha Jones said...

PTL that everything is getting better! Look forward to your future posts!

Trina said...

Bless your heart girl! Don't worry about us. You got family to worry about. We'll be here :) THanks for updating us!

The Drama Mama said...

Oh, that is great news!! I will keep praying...glad you had time to update! I look forward to reading more updates! I hear ya, on the craziness...maybe one of these days we can return to the more frequent blogging - we can pray anyway! Love you!