Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

13 October 2009

Fair Day

Tab's dad & step-mom got to take Boog to the local fair yesterday! It's no where near as great as the State Fair of Texas, but it'll do so I don't have to drive up there! She had such a good time! She got home and had to run in and tell me that she rode all the BIG rides by herself!


She wanted to bring this guy home!

Caroline & Grandpa Frank

Sassy Pants!



She cracks me up!

While they were there, she won a stuffed turtle, and a goldfish{real}, and then she told me all about the apple she ate, and how it made her tooth really loose. She is very excited to lose her top front tooth! Maybe I'll have some snaggle tooth pictures for you soon!

6 comments:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

She is too cute! Love the pictures. Are you guys going to make it to the TX fair this year? We went a few weeks ago and had a blast! It was sooo dead which made it nice and relaxing to walk around.


http://domesticprincessintraining.blogspot.com

Martha Jones said...

Looks like Caroline had a blast at the fair. I love the pic of her on the Carousel! So sassy and cute!

Camily said...

Ohhhh . . .it looks like she had so much fun! We haven't been to the fair this year and I'm trying to figure out how I can possibly squeeze it in. Precious sassy pants!

Laurie said...

How special for Caroline to spend time with her grandpa! I can't believe he rode that "himalaya" sp? with her!! (At least that's what we called it way back when!!)That's a true grandpa!

Beth Dunn said...

So cute and so fun! xoxo

SC

Lindsey said...

How fun! Looks like your little princess had a blast! Hope you all are doing great :)