Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 February 2015

Tuesday Truths

I didn't have much to say last week, so on Tuesday I posted 'Tuesday Truths'.  I don't have much this week either, which leads me to another, yep, you guessed it...

Tuesday Truths.

-  I'm on my 3rd set of Valentine's nails.  In a week.  That means if you include the 3 times I painted my nails last week I've painted my nails 6 times in 14 days.  I have a problem. Clearly.



-  World Market finally opened here.  I've been stalking its progress since the sign went up.  I drove by on the morning of the grand opening, saw a line, immediately parked my car and secured my spot in line.  I had no clue why this was so important.  Until I got to the front and my hands were filled with gift card goodness!  Score!

-  While in World Market, I perused the wine section.  I picked 2 I had never tried, got home and chilled a bottle for dinner that night.  I forgot to open it for 4 days.  I remembered it last night!  I was so excited to have a glass while sitting down to watch The Bachelor.  Let's just say the wine was a train wreck.  Just like Kelsey & Ashley.

-  Since I don't drive to 'work' anymore I listen to my favorite morning show, Kidd Kraddick, when I drive Caroline to the bus stop.  When I drive the mile back home I sit in the car and listen to it.  Makes perfect sense to sit in the car instead of going in the house where I can turn on the radio.

-  I secretly envy Caroline's stick straight gorgeous blonde hair.  It looks exactly like mine used to.  Before I got pregnant with her and it got darker and grew in curly.  Thanks kid.

-  Morning coffee is a must.  When you run out of creamer, you search for anything suitable to get your morning fix.  I had no creamer, no milk, no dairy.  And then the heavens opened and a bright light emanated from the homemade whipped cream I used for fresh blueberries.  It may be my new thing.  A big 'ol spoonful of whipped cream was better than sugar and creamer.

No comments: