Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

03 February 2015

Tuesday Truths

Y'all.  It's only Tuesday and I'm already exhausted.

I thought it would be a change of pace to throw in something a little different this week, so here you have it.

-I've changed my nail polish 3 times in the last week because I have an addiction to nail polish.  I.can't.stop.

-Have you seen the new Butterfinger peanut butter cups?  I bought the big bag, y'all know the one, with the ziplock seal?  I ate the whole darn bag.  My boo-tay is not happy with my decision.

-I'm up typing this post at 12:34am.  I should be sleeping.

-My hair.  It's been washed twice in the last 9 days.  Don't judge.  No, really, I was on a mission about 2 years ago to train my hair to go longer in between washes.  It's so so much healthier and has grown tons since I started doing this.  Normally I wash it every 3-4 days.  Unless I work out.  Sweaty hair, that's just gross.

-I treat my furbaby Shiner like he's my real baby.  It's a close race who gets cuddle time on the couch with me, Shiner or Caroline.  Sometimes he wins.  Mostly because he can't talk back or roll his eyes.

-I love Katy Perry but was totally blah over her halftime show.  But she does get major cool points for it being totally kid appropriate. #keepinitclassy

-Trivia Crack.  Get it now people.  It's why I can't sleep.

-I tuck Caroline in between 9:00 - 9:15.  Then I usually check on her at least twice before I go to bed.  I love that kid.  I had to leave on a gushy truth.

That's it, that's all I've got for y'all.  Yay Tuesday!

And just because he's so stinking precious...


No comments: