Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

21 June 2013

Fun{ky} Filled Fridays






Happy Friday peeps! 

Ohhhh am I glad the weekend is here!  I have a to do list a mile long and not enough time.  The weekend means the hubs is home and we can get to work!  We leave for the coast in 11 days and there's still sooooo much to get done.  I still have to finish the canopy on the vintage camper that our family has been restoring and the outdoor shower curtain.  Pics soon!

I've been trying to keep busy this month while my girl is at her dads.  The joys of divorced parenting.  And to top it off they are finally taking a "family vacation".  Which, don't get me wrong, is a good thing since she's never been anywhere with her dad and his wife {we won't discuss the countless trips they've taken in 7 years}.  I just wish they hadn't been so extreme with their choice.


This my friends, is Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.  Gorgeous huh?  But it's like, 2000 miles away {somewhere close to that anyway}. sigh.  I've never been more than 150 miles {at the most} from her. ever.  Makes a momma's heart a little on edge.  Not to mention, I'm in mom mode.  What is the medical care available?  What sicknesses are present there?  Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen...have you seen my pale pale kid?  I can't wait till she's home and I get to hear the fun stuff about her trip, so I can quit worrying.  I sent her with 5 notes, one for each day, for her to read each morning.  Each day had a question about her trip.  "What neat animals did you see today?" and "Did you try a new food?" were a couple.  And then one had a little $$ for her to buy something she wanted.  I can't wait till she's back, then I only have 7 days till she's back home for the summer!


Let's get to the fun stuff.

On my list of ifIhadamillionbuckstoblow....


This couch.  We really need seating like this for our living room.  We have an odd living space and something like this would be so much better suited to the room.


I have a thing for pitchers.  I have about 25.  Maybe more.  And this one is adorbs, and I neeeeed it.

And while I'm on Anthropologie....





 Chalkboard Spice Jars                                             Poppy Ring


If you haven't checked out GroupDealz, go now.  Super cute stuff for super great prices. 



Right now I'm totally loving these earrings.  Love the pale summer colors.

And if you know me at all, then you know I love all things office-y.  Yes, I made that word just now.  If I can write with it, on it, seal it or stamp it, I want it.  And these are awesome.


What fun{ky} finds have you found this week?  Have a blessed and fun{ky} weekend my friends!

No comments: