Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

25 June 2013

A Glimpse

I was doing a little blog reading today when I stumbled onto something fun.

I know all of you read The Pioneer Woman.  If not, go now.

Anywho.

She did a post several days ago titled, Fifteen Ways Marlboro Man and I Are Different.

It made me realize that I give y'all a glimpse into my chaotic mind quite frequently, but only tidbits here and there about the hubs.

And I thought it might be fun.

Because well, I never think about our differences until he does something that makes me think about them.  Did you follow that?

So here you go...15 ways that The Hubs and I Are Different:

1.  He doesn't drink coffee.
I'm not a morning person and I will be mean to you until I have some.  But not on purpose.

I'm totally stealing what she wrote, because she hit the nail on the head with #2.  And it couldn't be any closer to the truth for us.

2.  He watches NASCAR on Sundays.
I watch Real Housewives reruns on Sundays.

3.  He doesn't get sucked into stupid iphone games.
Ahem...Candy Crush Addicts Anonymous...My Name is Alicia, and I'm an Addict.

4.  He wants it to be blistering hot summer year round.
I want it to be blithering cold year round.

5.  He drinks beer.
I drink wine. 

6.  He would be happy to never have another dog or cat.
I try to bring home every single one I see.

7.  He buys 1 shirt a year.
I'm not going to incriminate myself here, but lets just say I've got him covered.

8.  He loves sweet tea.  Like pucker your lips sweet.
I love un-sweet tea. Or at the very most half sweet half un-sweet.

9.  He always answers his phone when it rings.
Unless it's my kid or him, I'll call you back.

10.  He likes to sleep in total darkness.
I like the lamp on.  I had a mean big sister, and hate the dark.

11.  He likes motorcycle magazines and saves them "for ideas".
I like Pinterest "for ideas".

12.  He hates super hot showers.
I love super hot baths.  Like, I'm completely red when I get out.

13.  He falls asleep in 0.1 seconds.
I fall asleep in 1,763,239 seconds.  That's right, if you did the math, it takes me 20.4 days to fall asleep.  Maybe, I'm not good at math.

14.  He reads a book once every 2 years.
I read a couple a month.

15.  He goes to bed at 8:30pm
I go to bed at 1:30am and then lay there for 1,763,239 seconds.

Maybe I'll do a post on our similarities next ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute post! I loved it!

I also have to have my coffee and love Real Housewives!