Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

04 January 2013

Thought Filled Thursdays

Years ago, I took a day out of the week to post what I was thinking about, what I liked, make recommendations on things, etc...

I think to help me get back into the swing of things, I'm bringing back Thought Filled Thursdays...well, I'm changing it to Fridays and spicing up the name a bit.  I think a fun post to kick off the weekend is just what I'm looking for, so thus, the change.  So without further adieu...



******************************************************


Let me just say, if you've never picked up a Janet Evanovich book, stop what you're doing and go get this series, or at least the first book.  It's funny, witty, and there's a little bit of mystery to it.  I'm reading the latest addition:



  
If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I'm a nail polish addict.  I'm really enjoying getting my (Julep) Maven Box each month and loving all the offerings they have.  I ordered the New Year's Box and one of the polishes I got was Eloise.  I love it. If you aren't a Maven and would like to join in the fun you can use this link and enter this referral code: 764456


Last year I jumped on the Tom's bandwagon.  Honestly, at first I wasn't in love with the look of them.  But they grew on me.  I took Caroline to get a pair and decided to try some on. I bought them on the spot and left with them on my feet.  Nordstrom ran this pic in a Facebook ad and I knew I wanted them.


The hubby and I have been on the hunt for a vintage camper for about a year.  We originally made up our minds about 2 years ago that we wanted to get one and refurbish it, but finally got serious about what we wanted.  Here are a few that we love.



We found one and the hubby's parents bought it!  We're helping them redo it while we're still looking for the perfect one for us.

Happy Hunting this weekend!  Hope you all see some fun{ky} finds!

No comments: