Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 January 2013

Fun{ky} Filled Fridays

****Well leave it to me to get a system going and then realize my scheduled post didn't actually post...possibly user error...but I'm not copping to it.****


It's been a busy week in my world, and a slightly stressful one.  But having fun things to look at and plan sure helps a girl have a mental health break.  Did that make sense?  It did to me.

I found a new clothing store, too bad it's in Georgia.  Facebook can be a beautiful thing when you stumble on a gem like this.  You can find them here or on The Blue Door Boutique.  I'm completely smitten with this coat.


One thing keeping me busy is stocking my Etsy shop, Carolina Sunshine Designs.  I had tons of ideas for Valentine's and had to put them into action.  I get a huge kick out of the whole mustache trend and thought these would be super cute!






Feel free to stop by and take a look ;)

And take a peek around at all the Valentine's goodies while your on Etsy...seriously adorbs.  I mightpossibly be able to still get Caroline to wear this, but I wouldn't hold my breath.



And if I had a little boy, he would be totally rockin' this!


I'm really working on trying to be healthier...searching and hunting for information daily.  I'm really struggling with my skin and hair and it's making me crazy.  I've been looking for better ways to handle skincare and haircare.  I've read lots of articles about coconut oil.  Do you have any experience with using it for skin/hair care?


My favorite article you can read here.  And you can purchase it here.  Of course, it comes in all different sizes, so you don't have to buy the jumbo one to try it out.  Let me know if you've had any luck with coconut oil.  Or what works for you in the hair/skincare realm.


I hope to get back into the daily swing of this ole blog again soon!  I love looking back at our lives and how we've grown and changed over the years.  I'd love to have some feedback on things you like to see here ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: