Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

09 September 2010

Engagement Party

A few weeks ago we went to my ex-husband's engagement party.  That just sounds so weird right?  Well, yes and no!  Haha!  We're really trying to make life the best it can be for Caroline, and if that means all of us hanging out together, then that's just what we do.  Tab and I took it as a chance to have a getaway weekend filled with some of my favorite Dallas things!  We went to lunch at El Fenix {yummy!}, and we went to Sprinkles, then before we headed home, we went to my favorite burger joint ever, Keller's Drive-In!  It was so yummy!  But back to the party!  I took the old handy dandy camera with me to try and catch some good shots of the festivities.  It was a great party and Tab & I were glad we could be there to share in the joy!

******WARNING - LOTS OF PICS******



























I got some great shots of the Bride-to-be!  She has such a fun personality, and it shows in her photos!







1 comment:

Camily said...

How fun! Great photos!!! I love that you all are being together for Caroline--seriously--love it.