Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

01 March 2010

Rainbow Brite Review

 


Do you remember the days of Rainbow Brite?  I know I do!  I loved Rainbow Brite!  I'm so excited that she's back.  Caroline got the chance to play The Rainbow Brite Adventure Pack computer game, and she is loving it! The songs are really fun and the games are great! Caroline really likes the puzzles.  And, when you complete certain things or get a certain amount of points, you get a piece of a poster that you can print off, which Caroline thinks is the coolest thing ever!   I received a total of 10 cds, so that I could share them, and I have given them to a few teachers, friends, and some of my co-workers with little girls.  I really like that Rainbow Brite is back, a decent, cute, non-offensive role model for our little girls!  So much better than some of the other things out on the market!

If you or your daughter is looking for some some fun new toys, check out Rainbow Brite. You can find Rainbow Brite products just about anywhere now, so go look and see what your little girl might like!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Aww, I remember those days!!

The Drama Mama said...

SHUT UP!! The girls would ♥ this! I totally agree with you...it's something you don't have to worry about being bad! It's sad how many things out there are! Thanks for sharing, hun! Love you!

Martha Jones said...

Thank you for letting me know about this! I know my girls would love to play. They have already eyed the Rainbow Brite doll at Target!