Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

21 February 2010

The Life and Times

Caroline went to a birthday party and I of course annoyed all the girls taking pictures!  I wanted to get a few of her and her 1st grade BFF Tatum.  They're so silly together!  It was another jump party and they had so much fun!  I meant to do this post several weeks ago, but just haven't had the time!

 


They had a little accident!  Just a little head/chin bump!  Poor things...
  

All better now!  After having some pizza, cake, ice cream and a sucker!
  

Caroline's cousin Blake has been playing basketball and we've been going to cheer him on!  I had no idea how cute these little guys would be!  I mean, I've sat at countless t-ball and baseball games and knew how cute they are on the field swinging their little hearts out, but I'm not a basketball person, in fact there's not one thing I like about it!  So, I was really shocked at how much fun I've had!  I missed the game this week because I have strep, and even though I had 2 days of antibiotics in me, I didn't want to take the chance and get someone else sick.
  



 

I heard a rumor that this weeks game was a low scoring game, and that our team won by 2 points!  2 points that my sweet nephew Blake scored!  Way to go Blake!  We're so proud of you!
----------------------------------------------------
Like I said in my previous post, I've been working on several things!  A custom mailbox for a bride happens to be my favorite!  Such a sweet idea!  Instead of the traditional gift card box/basket, she wanted a new mailbox for her and her soon-to-be hubby!  What a super cute idea!  I was thrilled to work on this!  In fact I have to get it all boxed up and in the mail to her, I plan on getting it to her expectant hands soon!

Another thing I've been working on is building my ETSY store.  I haven't gotten all the photos up yet, but  I got a few listed in the last week.

Okay, I'll try to wrap this up soon!  We went to celebrate another friends birthday and I got a few really cute pics of Caroline and another little sweetie Alyssa.  Let me tell you, those two hammed it up BIG time for the camera!  They were so fun!


 


 


 

Bless my poor little heart...what am I doing with my face?!?!

 Seriously...A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!

And this is the present I made for our friend, Robert.  You see, he has a rooster and chickens, and I thought this would be fun for him to put on his hen house. 



So...there you have it the life and times...

2 comments:

Martha Jones said...

So Fun! Caroline is just super cute!! I need to see that mailbox...What a great idea!

Camily said...

Precious! And I love the mailbox idea! Girl--I love my clip board you made! And I love that my bloggie friend made it who just happens to be so super-talented! Wish you lived closer because I know we'd be hanging out!