Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

10 September 2012

And it Begins

We made it through the start of school!  Whew!  It always stresses me out.  That fear of not getting us back into our "normal" routine.  And this time we had the added bonus of starting soccer practice again the night before school started, talk about wear a mom out.  But all in all its been a great transition.

You can totally tell C was worn out that first morning.  



I've also been super busy with my business.  Now that's it's cooled off some in Texas, people are ready to get pictures done.  I did an awesome Senior shoot 2 weeks ago and she totally rocked it! 

The gorgeous Jordyn




 This weekend I did a Bridal Session for the sweetest girl!  I can't wait to do the wedding in a few short months!

Beautiful Raley



 I also need to give a little update on C's room re-do.  Everything is just about done!  I just have all the trim work left, which is gonna take a little time.  There is a lot of cutting and measuring going into it since we are essentially striping one wall with 1 1/5 inch trim board.  Eventually...but, we did get the splatter paint floors done. And they.are.awesome!  I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

This is after the 1st two colors...

 
The finished result...
 

I have a whole list of blog posts to do, that I'm determined to get to.  So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are an amazing photographer!! You need to make a trip to Lubbock ;)