Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

07 November 2011

The Lowdown

Hopefully, I'll be getting back to my regular blogging soon.  I can't believe how little I've blogged this year.  Makes me sad.  I really love having this record of our daily lives.

To fill you in on what's been going on around here, I plan on making several "catch up" posts {mostly for me} so that I can get back on track.  But for tonight, I'll leave you with the biggest change we've had.

I was really unhappy at work.  Between Caroline being sick, my pearly whites and all the time off that those require, I felt like it was time to make a change.  I quit my full-time job.  Scary.    But it has been the best decision for me.  I was under stress, getting depressed and needed to make a change.  We decided that it was time to really try and make a "go of it" with my photography/design business.  Thankfully I've had several shoots and have several booked!  I'm really blessed to have a husband that can provide for us while I pursue my dreams of being able to "stay home" and work!  I feel like I'm finally getting my head above the water!  I'm just praying that I'll be able to use the gifts God has given me to follow my dreams and be the best mommy and wife I can!  Hope y'all have a great week!

1 comment:

all things girly said...

this is awesome! good luck, you will do wonderfully...