Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11 March 2011

I'm a POS

Yep, I am .  I'm a prisoner of sickness {did you really think I meant a piece of ____? LOL!}.  I've been sick for weeks.  First with the flu & sinus infection that knocked me down for a week and now I have another sinus infection, strep & bronchitis that have knocked me down all this week {and yes Nicole, we've all been taking are Lil'Critters, lol}.  This year hasn't started off so peachy.  I'm hoping that this year makes a u-turn soon and life gets back to normal around here.

I have 10 million things to blog about, about 200 lbs. of laundry to do, and a house to clean.  So if you know anyone who just has the urge to clean and do laundry, email me, I'll give you my address.  Until I'm feeling better, these are my new best friends...





 Be back soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Crazy Me said...

I have the same exact tissues on my bedside. They are wonderful! Hope you feel better soon!