Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

18 December 2010

Christmas Time is Here!

In typical Alicia fashion, I'm a little late getting up this post {along with about 10 others!}and thought I would go ahead and share our Christmas card this year!  Since they went out a week ago, I won't ruin the fun of getting it in the mail!  We always do pictures of Caroline on the card, and this year I decided to do a mini photo shoot with her just for the occasion!  She was such a ham and had me cracking up the whole time!





Did you get to send out Christmas cards this year?  I didn't think I was ever going to get them all done!  I already have an idea for next year's card!  And I'm going to start early!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We got our card the other day. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!