Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

17 January 2016

It's Been Awhile...

It's been a few days, errr, months since I last posted.  It's been busy 'round here.  I had forgotten how time consuming it is to work full time, raise a kid, be a wife, and run a household.  Not to mention running a business too.

ex.haus.ting.

So, here I am trying to catch my breath, post a few memories and talk about things that I believe in.  We'll see how long my attention span is.

Apparently not very long.  Ive already taken a break to watch a few minutes of RHOA.  I'm a trash TV addict.

So here are the highlights of the last few months:

- Caroline is officially a teenager.  Yep, the big 1-3.  Pray for me, please.  We had cake in the back of the car, because we're cool like that.



- Caroline was selected to participate in Duke University's Talent Search and take the SAT/ACT in the 7th grade.

- We finally went to the Silos.  Yes, that would be the Magnolia Silos.  We happen to live down the road from Chip & Joanna {from Fixer Upper}, like literally, less than a mile away.  So we waited quite a while to go visit the new shop, let some of the crazy die down.



- We had a great Christmas and Christmas Break.

- I've worked a million hours.  No, I haven't, but Tab has averaged about 70 hours a week since June, but that should count for me too.  Really, it should.  I have to  pick up all the slack and basically be a single parent.

- We didn't win the Poweball.  Who am I kidding, you have to actually buy tickets to win that stuff, or to think you actually have a shot at winning that stuff.

- I hurt my upper back. Yay me.

- Texas finally got below 80 degrees.

- I still have my Christmas Decor up.  Don't judge. 

Basically, life is par for the course around here.  We just keep on going, day by day, moment by moment.  I still don't answer the phone, or call anyone.  I can't help it.  Just accept it and move on.  Caroline on the other hand can talk on the phone for hours.  Go figure.  Shiner is still the cutest dog on the planet, and we have a new fur baby, Red.  Yep, I just can't help myself.  But, Red was Tab approved!  He's a Red Heeler and so so sweet, but still young and slightly destructive.  We're working on it.




Check back soon, if you're bored.  I may post again soon.



No comments: