Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

09 June 2010

Playing in the Creek

We had an impromptu family gathering right after my parents got home from Miami, because well, Mary Lou scared the tar out of us!  Her brother {Uncle Richard} was already on his way here for a summer visit and their sister {Auntie Barbara} decided she would come from California to help all of us out when the parents got home.  So we decided we would all get together for some family time while we were all in one place at one time!

It was great to see Auntie & Uncle Richard!  They both live well over a thousand miles away, Auntie in California, and Uncle Richard in Canada, so we don't get to see them all too often.  Not that I was glad for the reason we got to see them, but it was still great to get that time with them! 

















5 comments:

Shorty said...

Family time... so lovely! Thanks for sharing you beautiful pictures.

Laurie said...

What a nice surprise! Loved your pictures...they look so professional girl!!;)

Dina said...

Those are great pictures!

Martha Jones said...

Gorgeous pics! Love those times with family!

Ashley said...

Okay I LOVE your blog! The pictures are great!!!! I just got a Nikon for my birthday and have no idea what I am doing LOL! Maybe you will have a few tips for me , since your pics look professional :)
-Ashley-